You may terminate your contract declaration in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) within [30 days]  without giving any reason [- or - if the matter is handed over to you before the end of the period - . The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in text form . The timely dispatch of the revocation [or of the case]  is sufficient to ensure the revocation period. The revocation must be addressed to: 
Revocation Sequence 
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) taken.  If you can not or partially return the received performance as well as usages (eg advantages of use) or only in a deteriorated condition, you must provide us with this to the extent.  [For the deterioration of the case, you have to pay the value of the goods only to the extent that the deterioration is due to the handling of the product, which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and functioning.  "Testing the properties and the mode of operation" means testing and testing the respective goods, as is possible and customary in the store business.  Parcel-deliverable items are to be returned to our [costs and]  risk. Non-package items will be collected from you.]  Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation [or thing] , for us with their receipt.
(Place), (date), (signature of the consumer) 
 - If the instruction is not notified at the latest, but only after conclusion of contract, the parenthesis is "one month". In this case, design reference 9 is also relevant, if the note cited therein is not made in text form at the latest when the contract is concluded. In the case of distance sales contracts, the right to revoke the goods as soon as the contract has been concluded in writing shall be deemed to be the same at the time the contract is concluded if the entrepreneur has informed the consumer in accordance with Article 246 § 1 Paragraph 1 No. 10 of the German Civil Code.
 - The staple add-on does not apply to services which do not exist in the transfer of goods.
 - If one of the following special cases exists, the following shall be inserted:
A) in the case of contracts to be concluded in writing: "but not before you have also been given a contract certificate, your written application or a copy of the contract or the application";
(B) in the case of distance sales contracts (Section 312b (1) sentence 1 BGB)
Aa) Delivery of goods: ", but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 of the ESCB ";
Bb) Provision of services other than payment services: ", but not before the conclusion of the contract and also before the fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 of the German Civil Code";
(Cc) Provision of payment services:
(Aaa) in the case of payment service agreements: ", but not before the conclusion of the contract and also before the fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 Number 8 to 12 and Paragraph 2 Number 2, 4 and 8 as well as Article 248 § 4 Paragraph 1 draft Law ";
(Bbb) in the case of small-income instruments within the meaning of section 675i (1) of the German Civil Code: "but not before the conclusion of the contract and also before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 Number 8 to 12 and Paragraph 2 Number 2, 4 and 8 and Article 248 § 11 (1) of the German Civil Code ";
Ccc) for individual payment contracts: ", but not before the conclusion of the contract and also before the fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 Number 8 to 12 and Paragraph 2 Number 2, 4 and 8 as well as Article 248 § 13 Paragraph 1 draft Law ";
C) in the case of contracts in the electronic commerce (§ 312g Paragraph 1 Clause 1 BGB): ", but not before our obligations pursuant to § 312g Paragraph 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB";
D) in the case of a purchase on trial (§ 454 BGB): ", but not before the purchase contract has become binding for you by your approval of the purchased item".
If, in the case of a contract which is covered by several of the above special cases (eg a distance contract for the supply of goods in electronic commerce), the relevant additions shall be combined (in this example, as follows: ") Receipt of the goods at the consignee [in the case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before the receipt of the first partial delivery] and also not before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 Paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations pursuant to § 312g Paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the German Civil Code "). If combinations to be combined are linguistically identical, repetitions of the wording are not required.
 - Insert: name / company and address of the revocation address. In addition, the following may be given: fax number, e-mail address and / or, if the consumer receives a confirmation of his revocation notification to the entrepreneur, also an Internet address.
 - This paragraph may be omitted if the benefits are paid after the end of the withdrawal period. This is the case if a reversal is not considered (eg taking a guarantee).
 The following shall be inserted here in the case of the agreement on a remuneration for the toleration of a transfer within the meaning of § 505 BGB:
"If you override your account without granting an overdraft facility or if you exceed the possibility of overpayment granted to you, we will not be entitled to demand any costs or interest beyond the reimbursement of the amount of the excess or excess; (Eg applicable interest rate, costs). "
 - The following sentence shall be inserted for distance contracts on services:
"This may mean that you will nevertheless have to fulfill the contractual payment obligations for the period up to the cancellation."
 - In the case of distance sales contracts for the supply of goods, the following sentence shall be inserted instead of the preceding sentence:
"For the deterioration of the goods and for drawn uses, you have to pay for the value of the goods, as far as the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the thing, which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the function."
 - If a reference to the statutory obligation pursuant to § 357 Paragraph 3 Sentence 1 BGB is not made in text form at the latest when the contract is concluded, the following two sentences shall be inserted: "For a deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods, . "In the case of distance sales contracts, a notice given in text form immediately after conclusion of the contract shall be deemed to be the same at the time the contract is concluded if the consumer has informed the consumer in good time of the obligation to supply the goods.
In the case of a distance contract for the supply of goods, the following shall be added:
"You will only have to pay for the value of the drawn benefits if you have used the goods in a manner that goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the functioning. "Testing the properties and the functionality" is the testing and testing of the respective goods, as is possible and customary in the store business. "
 - If a transfer of the shipping costs by the consumer has been agreed according to § 357 paragraph 2 sentence 3 BGB, the parenthesis can be omitted. Instead, you must return "."
"You must pay the regular cost of the return if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered and if the price of the returned item does not exceed 40 Euros or if you at a higher price of the goods at the time of the revocation not the consideration or A contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free for you."
 - In the case of a right of withdrawal in accordance with § 312d Paragraph 1 BGB, which applies to a distance contract for the provision of a service, the following note shall be included here:
"Your right of revocation expires prematurely if the contract is completely fulfilled by both parties at your express request before you have exercised your right of revocation."
 - The following note for financed transactions can be omitted if there is no related transaction:
"If you finance this contract through a loan and revoke it later, you are also no longer bound by the loan agreement if both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly the case if we are your lender at the same time, or if your lender is involved in the financing of our co-operation. If the loan has already been received by us when the revocation or the return of the goods takes effect, your lender enters into our rights and obligations from the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the present contract concerns the acquisition of financial instruments (eg securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you want to avoid a contractual bond as much as possible, you make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are entitled to a right of revocation. "
In the case of a funded acquisition of a land or a similar property, sentence 2 of the above note shall be amended as follows:
"This is to be assumed only if the contracting parties are identical in both contracts, or if the borrower promotes your real estate business by cooperating with the transferor by providing the sale interests, in whole or in part, in planning, advertising Or implementation of the project, or unilaterally supports the transferor. "
 - The following remarks for remote sales contracts for financial services can be omitted if there is no added distance contract for a service:
"In the event of the withdrawal of this contract for the sale of a financial service, you will no longer be bound by an additional distance agreement if this contract relates to another service by us or a third party on the basis of an agreement between us and the third party."
 - Place, date and signature bar can be omitted. In this case, this information shall be replaced by the words "end of the right of revocation" or by the words "your company (employer: company of the entrepreneur)".